Tina's Crochet Page- This is a blog where I keep all my patterns

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pumpkin Keychain


Remember my Keychain Critters? I thought I would never make another one. Well... Sometimes an idea pops in my head and I have to get it out (and never make another one :P)... So, here we go.... (Sorry about the bad picture, I am running out of places to take pictures with good lighting and I took this one on the pavement.... ew...)


You will need orange and green yarn (small amounts)

H hook

Note: you will be making the stem and leaf in the FLO (Front Loop Only) of the pumpkin

Using the basic yo-yo pattern, make one in orange. Fasten off & weave in all loose ends. Then, with green, join w/ a sl st to the left of the joining stitch. Chain two for a 'stem'. Then sl st in 2nd ch from hook. Sl st to same joining stitch. Do not fasten off, you will now make the leaf. Ch 5. Sl st in 2nd ch from hook. Sc in next ch. Hdc in next, dc in next. Now in same chain as dc, make a hdc, then a sl st to the very starting stitch (on the 'pumpkin'). Fasten off. Weave in all loose ends, and attach keyring in back loop behind the stem/leaf.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home